Foot Levelers have been the world’s exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers. Foot Leveler’s have helped over a million patients live happy, healthier lives. A Spinal Pelvic Stabilizer is an insert placed in your shoe to help improve your body’s balance, posture, and alignment. Stabilizers are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot to help create a balanced foundation for your body.
Low Back Pain
Relieve Low Back Pain with Orthotics and Chiropractic
Low back pain is the most common condition leading to disability among working men and women under the age of forty-five.1 It is a global epidemic, and a major factor in the ongoing opioid crisis—but Foot Levelers and Chiropractic can help.
Causes and Effects
The feet are the foundation of the body; they support its entire weight. If there isn’t enough support from the feet, various parts of the body—particularly the spine—are exposed to additional stress, which can lead to a number of issues:
- Back, hip, knee and foot pain
- Poor posture and abnormal foot function
- Excessive shock transmission up through the body
- Impaired sports performance
- Greater risk of injury
An abnormal “gait,” or walk, contributes to imbalances throughout your lower extremities, which include the knees, ankles and feet, and can eventually cause pain throughout the body, most notably the Low Back.
TRY OUR NEW, EASY TO USE FOOT LEVELERS KIOSK!
Our New Foot Levelers Kiosk uses exciting graphics and video to show the relationship between imbalances in the feet and imbalances in the body.
Take this Test:
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than four hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport, (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, , etc.)?
- Have you had a prior injury to your knee, back, or neck?
- Do you wear your shoes unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
- Is one leg shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock-knees or bow-legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
- Do your feet “toe-out” when you’re walking?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, call Integrated Healthcare Professionals to schedule your appointment for a FREE foot scan. 586-978-8240